Sunday, May 6, 2012

7 years old!

Today Skylee turned 7 years old. She has been so excited for her birthday. Her main present was an iPod nano. She loves listening to music and singing so a nano is perfect for her. It was hard to pick presents out for this year. She has already reached the age where she no longer spends very much time playing with toys. How sad is that? She did get a few toys anyway. I surprised her with a new dress for church. She was super excited to wear it today. Although she doesn't look very happy in the only picture I got of her wearing it,

Apparently the boys weren't in any of my useable pictures and I had a video to post, but I guess this blogger app won't let me share it. Hmm... I'm still figuring this stuff out. :)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun birthday! Cute pictures of the girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, very cute pictures! I love her cake, everything is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday Skylee! She was 2 years old when I met her. Amazing how time flies.

    ReplyDelete