Monday, April 30, 2012

Best Friend

I have always felt like Lilly and Addy are going to be best friends. They are the babies of the family and so lucky to have each other. The other day Kelsey had a random minimum day. So nice to have her home early! Lilly looooves Kelsey! Ok back to the best friends. Lilly decided she wanted to go with me to pick up the rest of the kids later that afternoon. I love having one on one time with the kids so I was pleased to get to take just her. When I was doing her seatbelt she started getting all upset saying "what about Addy? She has to come too! Mom, she is my best friend!" It was so cute! Since then she daily refers to Addy as her best friend. It's adorable and I love it.

3 comments:

  1. That's so cute! Audra has yet to say that about Bella but Bella says that Audra is her best friend and gets so sad when she is gone for whatever reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's like me and my sister too! So cute.

    ReplyDelete