Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Silly Lilly

Lilly loves playing with Addy. Sometimes a little too much. When Addy is being good or trying to sleep I find myself asking Lilly not to mess with Addy.

This morning Lilly was playing with a purse Granny gave her for Christmas. Granny put a bunch of wallet size pictures of family in it. Lilly found a picture of Grandpa holding Addy at Hunter's baptism / Addy's blessing. She ran in the kitchen yelling "Mom! Mom! Grandpas messing with yers baby!" (for some reason she had a bit of a southern accent on the yours baby part) Ha! I was laughing so hard! She has reached the "silly" age. :)

3 comments:

  1. Too funny. I like that you have started blogging more. It is fun to know more about what is going on with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cute. It reminds me of the book Lily's Purple Plastic Purse by Kevin Henkes.

    ReplyDelete