Friday, November 26, 2010

What a Difference a Year Makes!










Last Thanksgiving we were enjoying our tiny little girl. Now we have a wild one year old! This year has gone by so fast. Lilly is everywhere and into everything. We all sure love our Lilly Jilly! One year later and the kids still "fight" over who gets to hold her or sit by her in the car. She is treated like a little princess and I'm a little afraid we are spoiling her ;). She was very pleased with her birthday crown and enjoyed wearing it. It was cute.


















4 comments:

  1. She is definitely a very cute little girl and well-loved by her family (including grandparents!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! You've been so good at taking pictures of her and documenting her first year. I love her boots! Did she get that whole cake to herself? Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to find a picture from every month. It didn't work out exactly how I wanted, but its close enough. 2 of the pictures are not the ones I was trying to post. I don't know how to change them once they are there. Oh well.

    She had a cup cake all her own, but all my pictures of that are messed up. Her boots are from Target. She can barely walk in them. Funny and sad watching her try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the post of her throughtout the year. It is so weird how times flies.

    ReplyDelete